Thursday, December 6, 2007

Contest and its winner!

Hello!
I have a good news today for somebody!:)
In middle of November I took participation in contest announced by Karlita. She gave away beautiful felted scarf.
I thought... Hm...I have couple beautiful things, too.
They are made from felt. And I can give them away.


So, I have placed contest announcement in my Etsy shop.

~SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT~CONTEST~!It seems as everyone is playing on their blogs and shops and sites:)I've got inspired today when i didn't win Karlita's scarf! But it's ok :) Because I love to give away, as well as to get. Here is the thing. The next 10 customers who make a purchase(s) at CUTIE COODIE ~any amount~ deemed participants in the CONTEST.The contest starts on NOVEMBER, 14th.The winner will be determined randomly by my 2 year old daughter. Believe me we can trust her:)Prize is Delightful Poppy brooch/pin, Large Birthday cupcake and set of 4 small birthday cupcakes #01 currently featured in my shop.I pay shipping.Other 9 buyers will get 25% off on their next purchase!Good luck!





My daughter was really helpful. She pick up piece of paper with a winner name on it. And winner is....ta-da!.. SCRAPPYSUSAN!

Congratulations! Enjoy!

As I promise everyone who participate in this contest gets 25 %off on their next purchase at CutieGoodie. If you would like, of course! :) See you there!

4 comments:

What the Scrap is That? said...

Wow!!! I am thrilled!! Thank you so much - especially cuz I never win anything!!

CutieGoodie said...

you are so welcome!
I never win either. But I have liked to be a sponsor:)It was fun!

CutieGoodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.